INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY AND COOKIE
INFORMATION AND CONSENT PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE n. 196, 30/6/2003
Upon consultation of this site data may be processed on persons identified or identifiable. This page describes the procedures for administering the website in relation to the processing of personal data of users who use it, in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as Code).
This information is provided only for the ETT website and not to other websites which may be accessed via links.
- Holder: The holder of personal data processing is: ETT S.p.A., Via Sestri, 37, 16154 Genoa.
- Responsible: Responsible for the processing of personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 7 of the Code are Eng. Giorgio Genta and Eng. Giovanni Verreschi, domiciled for the office at the headquarters of ETT.
- Persons in charge of data processing : your personal data will be processed by the Holder, the Responsible and also by those assigned to the processing ie. by employees of ETT S.p.A, its collaborators, consultants and professionals, for the purposes of which in paragraph 6, and after the designation by the Holder / Responsible, including specific instructions required for the fulfillment of the regulations on protection of personal data, with particular reference to safety aspects.
- Place of data processing: the processing connected to web services of this website take place at ETT headquarter and are only handled by technical staff in charge of processing, or by persons appointed for occasional maintenance operations.
- Disclosure of data: no data deriving from web services is communicated or distributed
- Purpose of data processing: the personal information provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (newsletters, brochures, cd-rom, answers to questions, promotional materials and other technical documents) are used only to perform the service or provision requested and will be disclosed to third parties only in case this is necessary to that end (eg. delivery services).
- Types of data processed: a) Navigation data – The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties, but which by its nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to verify responsibility in case of IT crimes against the site except for this possibility, at present the data about website contacts are stored for no longer than seven days. b) Data provided voluntarily by the user – The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to answer to requests, and any other data included in the message. c) Cookies – This site has adopted a statistical analysis to improve the experience of the navigator by a third party that is Google Analytics (www.google.com/analytics/), a statistics service for websites and blogs). The service uses the performance cookies to collect user data, such as time spent on a page, the search engine that has allowed the redirect to the website, the country of destination of the user, the time spent on the various pages , etc. The user then browsing this website implicitly accepts this policy. Session cookies are generally essential in order to distinguish users connected, and are useful to prevent a feature sought to be provided to the wrong user, as well as for purposes of security aimed at preventing attacks at the site. Session cookies do not contain personal information and last only for the current session, that is, until you close the browser. More information please visit the “Cookie Guide” section.
- Optional supply of data: Aside from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data reported in the application forms to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
- Processing methods: personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse or improper and unauthorized access.
- Users rights: the subjects to which the personal data refer have the right at any time to exercise their rights towards the holder for data processing as well as towards persons designated by the holder, pursuant to art. 7 D. lgs.196 / 2003, which we reproduce, below, in full
Italian legislative decree n.196/2003, 30/06/2003, Art. 7 (Right of access to personal details and other rights)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not, of personal details concerning themselves, even if they are not already registered; and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain indications: a) of the origin of personal details; b) of the purposes and methods of handling; c) of the logic applied in the case of processing by electronic instruments; d) of the identity of the holder , of the managers or designated representatives in accordance with art. 5, comma 2; e) of subjects or category of subjects of which the personal details can be communicated or learnt about or as designated representative of the state territories of the managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain: a) the updating, the correction or the eventual integration of data; b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data in violation of the law, including those of which there is not the necessity of the conservation in relation to the purpose for which the data is collected and later handled; c) Proof that the operations of which stated above in a) and b) have been notified as well as their contents, of those of which their data has been communicated or divulged, unless in the case that this requirement reveals impossible or involves the use of means out of proportion in respect of the protected rights.
- The interested party has the right to object in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the handling of personal details, although relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the handling of personal details, to the sending of publicity or direct selling or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.
Visit AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies and how they affect you and your browsing experience.
TYPES OF COOKIES IN USE
TECHNICAL COOKIE and ANALYTICS COOKIE
They are cookies that are used to perform browsing or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for purposes other and are normally installed by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex, in these cases the cookie, allowing you to make and keep the user identification with the session, are indispensable.
Analytics cookies, while not technical cookies, can be assimilated to them if used for optimization of the site by its owner, which may collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies apply the same rules of technical ones regarding disclosure and consent.
By using our website, you agree that these cookies may be installed on your device.
Technical and analytics cookies are the only ones that we use to make your browsing enjoyable. We do not use profiling cookie.
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close the browser. Other cookies “survive” the closing of the browser and are also available in future visits.
These cookies are known as persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
This site does not use persistent cookies. However, navigating the pages of this website, you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent and profiling cookies.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on his/her browser.
Warning: Disabling all or a part of technical or third-party cookies may affect the use of some features of the website. The best browsers allow to define different settings for “owned” and “third parties” cookies.
The following web resources explain how to proceed for the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Third Parties Web Sites
Users are informed that this Policy does not include the privacy policies adopted by third-party websites to which this site may be linked.
The services contained in this section are used by the Processing Holder to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this space online, create reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use this personal information to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes anonymous your IP address. The anonymisation works, within the confines of the EU Member States or other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area, abbreviating the IP address of the Users. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and abbreviated within the United States.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage data.
Displaying content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this application and interact with them.
In the case in which is installed a service of this type, it is possible that, even in the case the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Widgets Video Youtube (Google Inc.)
Youtube is a video content viewing service run by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate content within its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage data.